My Fasting Journal
All About Fasting Knowledge and Experience Sharing
My fasting journal here is meant for sharing of knowledge and experience.
If you’ve never fasted, you may wonder why fasting and how to fast safely. You may have perhaps having heard and/or read a little about the possibility of doing a short fast or long fast, juice fast or water fast, however without much insights.
As always, it's worthwhile looking at what those who've fasted before us have done -- including how fasting has benefited them.
My fasting journal has three categories - Weight Loss & Health; Experience Sharing; Healthy Eating. As I’m personally on intermittent fasting, you’ll find many of the articles here are focusing on IF.
Fasting Weight Loss and Health Articles
I’ve clipped these articles from professionals about how fasting contributes to weight loss and health. I found them to be very informative and worth sharing with those who want to try fasting for any reason however skeptical about it.
- Intermittent Fasting Good For Diatebets! New
3 Great Reasons Why Intermittent Fasting Is A Good Idea!
- 6 Lasting Myths About Fasting!
- Starvation Mode Doesn’t Exist
- The Weight Loss Battle Is Won or Lost In Your Mind
- Losing Weight Accidentally
- 7 Foods You Can Eat to Lose Weight
- Obsessive Compulsive Eating
- Ten Signs that Your Diet Promotes Obsessive Compulsive Eating
- Two Meal Frequency
- Healthy Breakfast Ideas
- How Many Calories Consumed to Lose Weight
- How To Get Rid of Bloating Fast
- Intermittent Fasting For Beginners
- Why Is 2 Meals A Day Healthier Than 6?
Fasting Experience Sharing Articles
You may have heard that when people feeling out of shape, low on energy or unhealthy and want to improve their physical health while heightening their clarity of consciousness and spirituality, they do fasting to accomplish all these goals. According to Fasting Center International, their clients experience more energy than you now have, during and after fasting, and some of them are world-class athletes. They even claim that their clients play volleyball while fasting, handball while fasting….. or hockey while fasting. Are these possible at all?
If you want to find out the real fasting experience from a real person, I would encourage your reading every single article in this category. Most of them have been published in my fasting blog and gained extensive readership. You’ll see how I fast, how I eat and how I exercise during fasting.
Overcome Binge Eating By Fasting / My Crazy Fasting Lifestyle
- The Magic of A Daily Workout Program At Home
- Fasting – Best Natural Indigestion Remedy
- Exercising while Fasting
- My Health and Fitness Rules
Healthy Eating Articles
Fasters do eat on their non-fasting days. However if you fast on one hand and eat junk food on the other hand, there is no way you’ll benefit from your fasting effort. Here are some of the most informative articles about healthy eating. I have gained permission from their original author Mike Geary who is a Certified Personal Trainer and Certified Nutrition Specialist to publish his articles here. However I would still prefer to give you a link to read these articles directly from his website. Mike’s website is extremely resourceful. I’m sure you may find something of interest if you want to find out more about healthy eating and healthy workout.
The TRUTH About Egg Yolks
- The Salad Dressing to NEVER Eat
- 3 Veggies that FIGHT Abdominal Fat
- Energy Drinks - Do They Make You Fat?
- 1 Unique Spice that Beats Abdominal Fat
- Are You Buying "Toxic Fish" at the Grocery Store?
- 3 Foods that You Should STOP Eating
If you want to gain a better understanding of fasting as well as getting ideas of how to eat healthy, I would encourage your reading every single article in this fasting journal. I will be adding articles from time to time. Please bookmark this page or subscribe my blog just to make sure you won’t miss any updates.
From My Fasting Journal to My Fasting Blog